Healing Reins Scholarship Information & Application
At Healing Reins, we believe that no one should be denied an opportunity to participate in our horsemanship programs because of financial need. We strive to make all of our horsemanship programs available to as many members of our community as possible, regardless of the ability to pay.
Since we have a limited amount of scholarship funding, we recommend applying for scholarship assistance as far in advance of the session you are interested in attending as possible. Our programs are open to all and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, physical challenges, or sexual orientation.
Assistance will be awarded to those with proven financial need, dependent upon availability of funds. In order to meet the needs of as many families as possible, 100% financial aid is rarely given. Typical financial assistance is given at 25%-50% of the published program fees for a session. Assistance level is determined using several factors that affect household finances and ability to pay.
If you would like to apply for scholarship assistance for yourself, your family, or other members of your household:
- Please make sure you (or they) have registered as Healing Reins participants first
- Once you and/or your household members are registered as Healing Reins Participants, please use the form on this page to apply for scholarship assistance.
- In order to apply for scholarship assistance, you will need to provide household financial information including income, assets, rent/mortgage information, nutritional supplemental programs, and non-reimbursed medical costs. You only need to fill out one form per household, if multiple family members participate here at Healing Reins.
- Your individual application information will be kept confidential.
- If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact us by phone or by using our contact form
For additional financial assistance, you can inquire about Flex Plan benefits, if your family has insurance through PacificSource Community Benefits (OHP), and/or Family Access Network.